Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Return Of The 'fat' White Duke

Yes, after only 4 months in Birmingham, I'm returning to Bristol and 'Casualty'.

I move this weekend and start my new job on 14th August. I'm going back to 'Casualty' to be a Script Editor. Which is a promotion in case you are wondering.

My first episode of 'Casualty' as a Script Editor should be transmitting on 19/08/2006. So I hope you'll all tune in. I actually edited it before I left last time. And my first episode of 'Doctors' as an Assistant Script Editor will transmit on 16th October. I also have three 'Doctors' episodes that go out some time in February by which time I'll probably have other Casualty episodes... this is getting confusing, not least when my last credit as Serial Research will go out 26/08/2006 by which time I'll have left done loads of 'Doctors' episodes gone back and... I'm gonna stop now..

I have a new flat in the centre of Bristol which is very nice.

My work email will revert to the @bbccasualty one, the other one will still work but I won't check it as often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home