Tuesday, July 25, 2006

K9 & Co.

There is an awesome new game on the Doctor Who site where you get to be K9 and shoot things:

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

With the annoucement of the latest Dr Who spin-off 'Torchwood' I thought it worth mentioning the original Dr Who spin-off. If you haven't seen it [and I bet none of you have!? I tragically have and even used to own a pirate VHS copy in my youth which I sold in my 20's for silly money] you have to check out the hilarious title sequence its one of the unintentionally funniest pieces of TV ever:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/titles/K9andco.shtml

Apparently they maybe having another shot at the doomed 80's spin off, with another pilot called 'Sarah-Jane' and a 'K9' cartoon series... hmm if they do I hope they keep the theme tune and people randomly sitting on dry-stone-walls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home